This church believes that “All scripture (both the old and the new testaments of the bible are written by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works:
2 Timothy 3:16.
This church shall always look to the bible as its guide in all Matters
1. The word of God-is the only infallible rule of faith and practice to guide mankind in all their relations to God. Numbers 23:19, Matt 24:35.
2. The one true God. There is only one true God, existing in a divine and incomprehensible Trinity- the father, the son Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost(holy spirit ) each possessing all divine perfection. Matt 28:19
3. The salvation of Man. We believe in the fall of our first parents Is 54:6 , Salvation attained only through repentance Romans 3:23-25 ,the faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and the new birth (being born again ) is a spiritual and miraculous transformation or change that takes place when the individual repents and the believes the gospel Rom 5:11
4. The baptism of the Holy of the Spirit.
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for every believer. It’s not an experience for the apostles only. Acts 2:2:38-39
5. We further believe in the following
Faith –saving faith is the belief, on Gods authority of whatever is revealed in his word concerning Christ.
Justification is Gods gracious and full acquittal of sinners, from all sin, through the atonement of what Christ has made. Romans 3:21-26
6. Sanctification A Holy life
Sanctification is an act by which the believer is made holy, separated or set apart to God for his service and to his glory.
Sanctification is attained though faith in the word of God, the blood of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Sanctification is attained instantly –at conversion by union with Christ in his death and resurrection
Continually –by the daily yielding of one’s self to god Rom 6: 11-13
7. The church universal is composed of all true believers worldwide: redeem by the blood of Christ, separated from the world and believe the word and practice its teachings.
Symbols used to show the nature of the church: The body the building or temple. Bride and sheep.
Note: The term Body of Christ is generally used to define the true church.
The work of the church is two-fold.
To care for and edify members of the body of Christ Eph. 4:11-13 and to evangelize the world Matt 28:19, 20.
8. Divine Healing –healing is by faith and obedience to the world Matt 9:22
9. The second coming of Christ
The blessed hope – those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation (rapture) together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the lord, is the imminent and blessed hope of the church 1 Thess. 4:16.
The millennial reign of Christ – Christ will come to the earth to reign on earth for 1000 years Rev 20:1-6.
10. The final Judgment
After the millennial reign. Who so ever is not found in the book of life shall be cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20:11-15
11. New heaven and New Earth
According to his promise, look for a new heaven and a new earth wherein righteousness dwelleth, 2 peter 3:13.
We engage therefore, by the aid of the Holy Spirit, to walk together in Christian love: to strive for the advancement of this church, in knowledge, holiness and comfort:
To promote its prosperity and spirituality; to sustain its worship, ordinance, discipline, and doctrine;