With a firm conviction that the days before us we will offer opportunities for ministry and advancement of the KINGDOM OF GOD, both locally and internationally:
- We shall become an international ministry which will reach the 21st century man with the gospel
- We shall provide DISCIPLESHIP that is instructing people in the ways of God and encourage them to walk and move in the Holy Spirit, so that we as a church at large, may come to the measure of the stature of the fullness of CHRIST
- As a Local and International Ministry, we have resolved to develop, share and implement a vision that will result in an increase harvest.
- We will, therefore, focus on the following areas:
- We envisage (envision) a church that will worship God from the heart; honouring Him in every way.
- Genuine prayer, praise and worship, will be Holy Spirit led and empowered if we are to enter the Holy of Holies and experience the presence of God in our lives.
- The purpose is to instill fervent prayer life into members.
- Monthly Prayer Chain meetings
- Prayer Mountains- ALL NIGHT PRAYER
- Ministers and leaders prayer meetings shall be organized regularly.
- There will be prayer before every service, most especially, on Sundays for the POWER and ANOINTING of God.
DISCIPLESHIP AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES:
- The purpose of these activities is to spread the gospel of JESUS CHRIST by teaching those who are receptive to THE LIVING WORD. There is therefore, the need to disciple the newly born ones.
- Discipleship is the NET that HOLDS people true to their new-found faith; DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING SHALL, therefore, BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY.
What does DISCIPLESHIP mean? Basic principles for Christian doctrine, service, living, home life, marriage life and character
RELIGIOUS EVANGELICAL OUTREACH ACTIVITIES:
- It is our vision to be a church in which EVERY MEMBER will be an EVANGELIST: REACHIG THE UNREACHED, TELLING THE UNTOLD AND TEACHING THE UNTAUGHT, seeking to LEAD them to JESUS CHRIST.
- We desire to be open and alert new and innovative ways to communicate the GOSPEL to our generation.
- The purpose is to instill into individuals the true life of CHRIST and empower them in the things of God.
- We therefore seek to involve as many people as possible in corporate fasting, seeking God for revival, boldness to witness and intercede for others.
- We encourage the church to diligently study GOD’S WORD, practice SANCTIFICATION and strive for SPIRITUAL MATURITY
- The vision here is to have WELL-TRAINED leaders in every ministry in the church. To accomplish this, we conduct classes for Teacher-Training, Ushering, Altar workers, Nursery, etc
- Job descriptions will be provided for our workers, making their assignments clear.
- Leaders will go through refresher training periodically as deemed necessary, so that converts can be made disciples and disciples made ministers.
- Considering our present position, we see the need for expanding our follow-up efforts and increasing the number of trained workers, especially, in the areas of youth and children’s ministries.
- We always strive to have a very efficient and welcoming programme.
- Our preaching and teaching ministry reflects the need for UNITY, LOVE, CO-OPERATION AND COMMITMENT among the members of the church.
- We see our church as one that accepts people of all TRIBES AND NATIONALITIES, without judgment or partiality.
- We seek ways to make our church more visible in the community and surrounding areas; this is our priority.
- We strive to communicate the entire vision clearly to the people.
RESPONSIBILITY AND CARE FOR PEOPLE:
- We have set up a contingency ministry which is both proactive and reactive to handle crises and other social responsibilities.
- The main tools are; Seminars, Counseling, Teaching on marriage, Parenting, Finances, etc.
- Encourage families to spend quality time together on regular basis.
TAPE MINISTRY/ BIBLE AND CHRISTIAN LITERATURE DISTRIBUTION
- The purpose is to record our messages on both audio and video tapes making them available to the body of Christ for edification and spiritual upliftment.
- Bible and/or other Christian literatures are sought or purchased and distributed to those in need upon request as and when available.
- The purpose is to seek out and help individuals who are in a spiritual, financial, physical, psychological and emotional need.
- To support other charitable organizations who share compatible activities.
- The purpose is to develop a food ban and wardrobe to feed and clothe the poor and needy, visit the prisoners, minister to the elderly, infirmed, children and orphans.
MISSION AND CHURCH PLANTING
- The church is commissioned to training and raising of ministers and missionaries for church planting and mission which it is committed to.
- The church hopes to reach places as the Lord directs and brings open doors.
- We encourage our members to join short and long term ministerial teams in missions to their local towns as part of our vision